I wish you success in your business transaction.

来源: 作者:admin 时间:12/02/22 点击:0
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时光比拟便利?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想提议为我们的配合干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个名目干杯!
Would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很愉快能有机遇访问贵公司,盼望能与你们做成交易。
What I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关怀的是货物的质量。
Please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很愿意提供样品和价格单给你。
Can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
Will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个唆使性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正斟酌向你们订货。
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
Our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
Our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产操行销海外很多地域。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,haosf,取信用"是我们经营的准则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴旺。
I want to out your product.
我想懂得一下你们的产品。
this is our latest development.
这是我们的新产品。
We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有良多式样跟色彩可供抉择。
The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
质量必需与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
Our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
Can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降廉价格吗?
We can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价仍是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favorable.
我可以保障我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能赞成你们要求的价格。
We can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the prices on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
Thank you for your inquiry.
感激贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting, please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请阐明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的,传奇私服1.80
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易胜利,样品费由我们付。
三、会谈与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价钱是很实际的,是依据公道的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很兴奋我们的谈判取得美满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协定的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
因为合同某些问题尚未解决,太阳镜图片,所以在合同签署前仍需持续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出多少点见解。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合统一旦签订即存在法律效率。
We can get the contract finalized now.
当初我们可以签署合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
对于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能断定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
We postponed an order.
我们要推迟订货。
Generally speaking, we can supply all kinds of goods.
个别来说,我们可以供给所有品种的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满足,现寄去试订单,请供给现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
由于贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将必定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想晓得你们是否能为我们的按期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数目。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
假如你们订货量大的话,我们能够减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚定请求即时发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处须要修正。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求容许转船。
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按划定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道是否尽快装运订货?
Let's discuss about the mode of transportation.
我们探讨一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你倡议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所盘算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物达到前我方可拿到准确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无奈将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
非常负疚,交货迁延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentations of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可取消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Do you accept payment by installments?
你批准分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采用什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们愿望第一次订货要求预支货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款前提是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接受付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信誉证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms?
你们接收付款交单这种方法吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出货在海关碰壁。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将撤消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方因为货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状态不满。
Upon examination, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经测验,我们发明货物达不到样品的尺度。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承当?
We have a complaint about quality.
咱们要起诉品质问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出抵偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不合乎标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我以为义务不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能蒙受这么多。